Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A funeral.
(b) The birthday party.
(c) A play.
(d) A date.
2. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A trunk.
(d) A car.
3. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Petey and Lulu.
(b) Stanley and Petey.
(c) Meg and Lulu.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
4. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) She's crying too much.
(c) She is too drunk.
(d) She doesn't want to.
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Bran flakes.
(b) Oat bran.
(d) Corn flakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
2. Where does Goldberg and McCann tell Petey they are taking Stanley when he enters the scene in Act 3, Part 2?
3. What does McCann rip at the beginning of Act 3, Part 2?
4. What does Stanley struggle to do when he is asked of his opinion of Goldberg and McCann's plan?
5. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)