Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
2. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A flower.
(b) A book.
(c) A bat.
(d) A drum.
3. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For a new job.
(b) Go on a world tour.
(c) To kill someone.
(d) For an adoption.
4. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
(b) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(c) That they were welcome there.
(d) That they had the wrong city.
5. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Husband and wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
2. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)