|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
3. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He's hungry.
(b) His room is dirty.
(c) He didn't sleep well.
(d) The tenants are too noisy.
4. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 9 o'clock.
(b) 7 o'clock.
(c) 8 o'clock.
(d) 10 o'clock.
5. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) An apple.
(b) A dog.
(c) A book.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
2. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
3. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
4. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)