Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Drinking his tea.
(b) Cleaning his dish.
(c) Reading his paper.
(d) Kissing her goodbye.
2. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For a new job.
(b) To kill someone.
(c) Go on a world tour.
(d) For an adoption.
3. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Corn flakes.
(c) Bran flakes.
(d) Oat bran.
4. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His cereal is stale.
(b) His meat is spoiled.
(c) His toast is burnt.
(d) His milk is sour.
5. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
2. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
3. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)