|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Shut up.
(b) Be calm.
(c) Get out.
(d) Sit down.
2. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Gets excited.
3. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
4. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
(d) His family.
5. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
(a) A trap.
(b) The drum.
(c) The cake.
(d) His glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
3. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
4. What does Stanley begin doing when he is caught in a compromising position with Lulu at the end of Act 2, Part 3?
5. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)