|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley say in regards to the people talking outside that makes him irritable?
(a) Why they are there.
(b) Why they won't leave.
(c) Why they won't come inside.
(d) What they are talking about.
2. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
(c) French toast.
(d) Fried bread.
4. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) How they knew each other.
(b) What his job is.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) What his family is like.
5. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) A meal.
(b) Their love.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Watched a sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
2. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
3. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
5. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)