|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) His children.
(b) The organization.
(d) His family.
2. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
3. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is alive.
(b) That he is dead.
(c) That he is leaving.
(d) That he is better.
4. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
5. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A date.
(c) The birthday party.
(d) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
5. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)