|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) America and Scotland.
(b) England and Scotland.
(c) Ireland and Scotland.
(d) Ireland and England.
2. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
3. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Wash and shave.
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(c) Go back upstairs.
5. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Meg ask Goldberg flirtatiously in Act 2, Part 3?
4. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
5. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)