|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) What his family is like.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) What his job is.
(d) How they knew each other.
2. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
3. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
4. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
(b) He knew them back in Ireland.
(c) He doesn't trust them.
(d) He doesn't want a crowd.
5. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A cane.
(b) His newspaper.
(c) A glass.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
3. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)