|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
2. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His niceness.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His sincerity.
(d) His support.
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) The organization.
(b) His children.
(c) His family.
4. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her feelings are hurt.
(b) A headache.
(c) Her stomach hurts.
(d) She is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
3. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
5. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)