|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A box.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) Her shopping.
(d) A flower.
2. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
3. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To leave his family alone.
(b) To give him money.
(c) To get out.
(d) To give him a drink.
4. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He didn't sleep well.
(b) He's hungry.
(c) The tenants are too noisy.
(d) His room is dirty.
5. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Where does Goldberg invite Lulu to sit?
3. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
4. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
5. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)