|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they were in the right city.
(b) If they had the right person.
(c) If this was the right place.
(d) If they had to go in.
3. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A good man.
(b) A good friend.
(c) A hard worker.
(d) A Christian.
5. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because it's his birthday.
(b) Because he's so good.
(c) Because he needs practice.
(d) Because he's leaving soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
5. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)