|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Going on a world tour.
(b) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
(c) Leaving town.
(d) Going to school.
2. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is silly.
(c) She is nice.
(d) She is happy.
3. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His garden.
(b) His house.
(c) His wife.
(d) His pet.
4. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His support.
(b) His niceness.
(c) His hospitality.
(d) His sincerity.
5. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A show.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A football team.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
4. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
5. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)