|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is nice.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is silly.
2. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) To kill someone.
(b) For a new job.
(c) For an adoption.
(d) Go on a world tour.
3. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
4. What noise is heard offstage at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(c) Indistinct conversation.
5. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(a) Loud noise.
(c) Nothing but silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
2. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
4. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)