|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His looks.
(b) His smarts.
(c) His piano playing.
(d) His singing.
3. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) The organization.
(c) His children.
(d) His family.
5. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
4. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)