|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To give him a drink.
(b) To get out.
(c) To give him money.
(d) To leave his family alone.
2. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(d) Go back upstairs.
3. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) A medicine man.
(b) His wife.
(c) A doctor.
(d) His mother.
4. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
5. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(b) Solid and stable.
(d) Necessary and possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
5. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)