|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A hymn.
(b) An opera.
(c) An Irish folk song.
(d) A nursery rhyme.
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Moving to a new boardinghouse.
(c) Going on a world tour.
(d) Leaving town.
3. What is Meg wearing at the beginning of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A costume.
(b) Her special dress.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A pantsuit.
4. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
5. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A drum.
(b) A book.
(c) Two suitcases.
(d) A bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
2. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
3. What is the name of the game the party guests play?
4. Where does Goldberg tell Lulu he used to go and visit children every day before going home?
5. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)