|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(a) Loud noise.
(c) Nothing but silence.
2. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) A visitor.
(c) A fire.
(d) A scream.
5. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he needs practice.
(b) Because it's his birthday.
(c) Because he's so good.
(d) Because he's leaving soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
2. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
3. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)