|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
2. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Be calm.
(c) Get out.
(d) Shut up.
3. What do Meg and Goldberg begin pouring in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
5. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A scream.
(b) A fire.
(c) A knock on the door.
(d) A visitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
2. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
3. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
4. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
5. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)