|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(c) A dress.
(d) A gift.
2. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) An apple.
(c) A book.
(d) A dog.
3. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had to go in.
(b) If they had the right person.
(c) If they were in the right city.
(d) If this was the right place.
4. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Play chess.
(b) Play poker.
(c) Tend to his garden.
(d) Meet friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
2. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
3. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
4. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)