|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) Ireland and England.
(b) England and Scotland.
(c) America and Scotland.
(d) Ireland and Scotland.
2. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make small talk.
(b) Make him laugh.
(c) Interrogate him.
(d) Intimidate him.
4. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
(a) His wife.
(b) His child.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
5. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Smash them.
(b) Tear them off his face.
(c) Break them.
(d) Hide them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
2. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
3. What sticks on Stanley's foot while he is blindfolded?
4. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)