|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A medicine man.
2. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
(a) The drum.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) Her lamp.
(d) Stanley's glasses.
3. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is better.
(b) That he is alive.
(c) That he is leaving.
(d) That he is dead.
4. What does McCann shine on Stanley's face in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A candle.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A flashlight.
5. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first seeker in the game played at the party?
2. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
3. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
4. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
5. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)