|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
2. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His locket.
(c) His watch.
(d) The drum.
3. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had to go in.
(b) If they had the right person.
(c) If they were in the right city.
(d) If this was the right place.
4. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) A comic.
(b) The horoscopes.
(c) The classifieds.
(d) A birth announcement.
5. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) His mother.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A medicine man.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
2. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
3. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)