|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) How much money they have.
(b) For their names.
(c) What their age is.
(d) What job they have.
2. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) An apple.
(b) A dog.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A book.
4. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
(a) The drum.
(b) A yell.
(c) A laugh.
5. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To tickle him.
(c) To get him to listen to him.
(d) To joke with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
3. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
5. Why can't Meg continue her toast to Stanley?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)