|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be in love.
(b) Stay in control.
(c) Be good at your job.
(d) Be rich.
2. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A medicine man.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(a) Loud noise.
(c) Nothing but silence.
4. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A rap.
(b) An opera.
(c) A hymn.
(d) An Irish folk song.
5. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
3. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
4. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)