|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) In his pajamas.
(b) Wearing glasses.
2. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(a) Getting up in the morning.
(c) Having children.
(d) Getting married.
3. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
4. Where is the liquor poured in Act 2, Part 3 from?
(a) England and Scotland.
(b) Ireland and Scotland.
(c) America and Scotland.
(d) Ireland and England.
5. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For an adoption.
(b) To kill someone.
(c) For a new job.
(d) Go on a world tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
3. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
4. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)