|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
2. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His drum.
(b) His watch.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His locket.
3. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Ignores her.
(c) Talks with her.
(d) Laughs at her.
4. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
(b) That they were welcome there.
(c) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(d) That they had the wrong city.
5. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stanley and Petey.
(b) Petey and Lulu.
(c) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Meg and Lulu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
3. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
4. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
5. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)