|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a restaurant.
(b) To a picnic.
(c) To a bar.
(d) On a date.
2. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
3. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A play.
(c) A date.
(d) The birthday party.
4. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(b) The weather.
(c) The paper.
5. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
3. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
4. What does Goldberg say is too harsh in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)