|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley ask for Goldberg and McCann to return to him in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) His glasses.
(c) His drum.
2. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A Christian.
(b) A hard worker.
(c) A good friend.
(d) A good man.
3. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His wedding.
(b) His job.
(c) His new family.
(d) His birthday.
4. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A bat.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A chair.
5. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
3. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
4. Who compliments Meg on her appearance in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)