|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meg playing with as she enters the scene in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) A bat.
(b) A drum.
(c) A flower.
(d) A book.
2. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) Go on a world tour.
(b) To kill someone.
(c) For an adoption.
(d) For a new job.
3. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A flower.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) Her shopping.
(d) A box.
4. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her feelings are hurt.
(b) Her stomach hurts.
(c) A headache.
(d) She is tired.
5. What does McCann sing for Meg in Act 2, Part 3?
(a) An Irish folk song.
(b) A hymn.
(c) An opera.
(d) A rap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
2. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
4. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)