|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(a) Getting up in the morning.
(b) Having children.
(d) Getting married.
2. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) How much money they have.
(b) For their names.
(c) What job they have.
(d) What their age is.
3. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
4. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His glasses.
(b) The drum.
(c) His watch.
(d) His locket.
5. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On his knee.
(c) Around his neck.
(d) In the closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
2. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
5. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)