|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A visitor.
(b) A knock on the door.
(c) A scream.
(d) A fire.
2. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(b) A toy drum.
(c) A piano.
(d) A hat.
3. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His cereal is stale.
(b) His meat is spoiled.
(c) His toast is burnt.
(d) His milk is sour.
4. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(b) Wearing glasses.
(d) In his pajamas.
5. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
2. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
3. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
4. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
5. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)