|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Got a haircut.
(b) Bought a suit.
(c) Asked for him.
(d) Read a book.
2. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
(a) Fried bread.
(c) French toast.
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(b) Brother and sister.
(d) Husband and wife.
4. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be good at your job.
(b) Stay in control.
(c) Be rich.
(d) Be in love.
5. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A football team.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
2. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
4. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
5. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)