|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His meat is spoiled.
(b) His cereal is stale.
(c) His milk is sour.
(d) His toast is burnt.
2. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her shopping.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A box.
(d) A flower.
3. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(d) Wash and shave.
5. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the lips.
(b) On the hand.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) On the neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
3. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)