|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His singing.
(b) His piano playing.
(c) His smarts.
(d) His looks.
2. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(a) Supplies for their new guests.
(c) A pet.
(d) A car.
3. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His niceness.
(b) His sincerity.
(c) His support.
(d) His hospitality.
4. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He's hungry.
(b) His room is dirty.
(c) The tenants are too noisy.
(d) He didn't sleep well.
5. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't like it.
(b) Thank you.
(c) That it isn't his birthday.
(d) He loves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
2. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
4. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
5. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)