|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they are good looking.
(b) Because they complimented her.
(c) Because they liked their room.
(d) Because they brought her a gift.
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had to go in.
(b) If this was the right place.
(c) If they were in the right city.
(d) If they had the right person.
3. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(b) A gift.
(d) A dress.
4. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Kissing her goodbye.
(b) Cleaning his dish.
(c) Drinking his tea.
(d) Reading his paper.
5. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
2. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
4. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
5. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)