|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
2. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he's so good.
(b) Because it's his birthday.
(c) Because he's leaving soon.
(d) Because he needs practice.
3. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Watching television.
4. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
5. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(c) A dress.
(d) A gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
2. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
3. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
4. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
5. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)