|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) Go on a world tour.
(b) For an adoption.
(c) To kill someone.
(d) For a new job.
2. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The beach.
(c) A bar.
(d) On the street.
3. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
(a) 7 o'clock.
(b) 10 o'clock.
(c) 9 o'clock.
(d) 8 o'clock.
4. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
5. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A piano.
(c) A hat.
(d) A toy drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
3. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
4. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
5. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)