|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If it will be messy.
(b) If its like anything they've done before.
(c) If it will be quick.
(d) If it will take longer than usual.
2. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because it's his birthday.
(b) Because he needs practice.
(c) Because he's leaving soon.
(d) Because he's so good.
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A hard worker.
(b) A Christian.
(c) A good friend.
(d) A good man.
4. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A fire.
(b) A scream.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A knock on the door.
5. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A toy drum.
(c) A hat.
(d) A piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
3. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
5. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)