|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
2. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Cleaning his dish.
(b) Kissing her goodbye.
(c) Reading his paper.
(d) Drinking his tea.
3. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
4. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
5. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She's too nosy.
(b) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(c) His tea is too strong.
(d) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
4. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
5. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)