|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
2. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they brought her a gift.
(b) Because they liked their room.
(c) Because they complimented her.
(d) Because they are good looking.
4. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The beach.
(b) A bar.
(c) On the street.
(d) A restaurant.
5. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A flower.
(b) Her shopping.
(c) An umbrella.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
5. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)