|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he needs practice.
(b) Because it's his birthday.
(c) Because he's leaving soon.
(d) Because he's so good.
2. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(b) A pet.
(c) Supplies for their new guests.
(d) A car.
3. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) To kill someone.
(b) For an adoption.
(c) Go on a world tour.
(d) For a new job.
4. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His meat is spoiled.
(b) His cereal is stale.
(c) His milk is sour.
(d) His toast is burnt.
5. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(a) A dress.
(d) A gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
3. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
4. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
5. What time does Goldberg say the party will start?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)