|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't want a crowd.
(b) He doesn't trust them.
(c) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
(d) He knew them back in Ireland.
2. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) Around his neck.
(b) On his knee.
(c) In the closet.
(d) On the floor.
3. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(b) She's too nosy.
(c) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(d) His tea is too strong.
4. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(a) A dress.
(c) A gift.
5. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
2. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
5. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)