|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
2. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
3. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
(a) Fried bread.
(c) French toast.
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A hard worker.
(b) A good friend.
(c) A good man.
(d) A Christian.
5. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
2. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
4. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)