|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the neck.
(b) On the lips.
(c) On the cheek.
(d) On the hand.
2. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they brought her a gift.
(b) Because they complimented her.
(c) Because they liked their room.
(d) Because they are good looking.
3. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(a) A dress.
(d) A gift.
4. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He loves it.
(b) That it isn't his birthday.
(c) He doesn't like it.
(d) Thank you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
2. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
3. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
4. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)