|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
2. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He didn't sleep well.
(b) The tenants are too noisy.
(c) He's hungry.
(d) His room is dirty.
3. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) A dog.
(b) A book.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) An apple.
4. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Because they complimented her.
(b) Because they brought her a gift.
(c) Because they liked their room.
(d) Because they are good looking.
5. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had the right person.
(b) If they had to go in.
(c) If this was the right place.
(d) If they were in the right city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
2. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
3. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
4. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
5. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)