|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The plan.
(b) Their role.
(c) The main issue.
(d) The scheme.
2. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Stay in control.
(b) Be in love.
(c) Be good at your job.
(d) Be rich.
3. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Bran flakes.
(b) Corn flakes.
(c) Oat bran.
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A good friend.
(b) A Christian.
(c) A good man.
(d) A hard worker.
5. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For a new job.
(b) For an adoption.
(c) To kill someone.
(d) Go on a world tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
2. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
4. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)