|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
2. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A toy drum.
(b) A hat.
(c) A piano.
3. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the cheek.
(b) On the lips.
(c) On the neck.
(d) On the hand.
4. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) How much money they have.
(b) What job they have.
(c) What their age is.
(d) For their names.
5. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His room is dirty.
(b) The tenants are too noisy.
(c) He's hungry.
(d) He didn't sleep well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
3. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)