|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She's too nosy.
(b) His tea is too strong.
(c) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(d) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
2. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
(a) French toast.
(d) Fried bread.
3. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
5. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A bar.
(b) The beach.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) On the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
5. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)