|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) The organization.
(b) His family.
(c) His children.
2. Who screams when Stanley begins moving near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The head.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The leg.
(d) The arm.
5. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) The classifieds.
(b) A birth announcement.
(c) The horoscopes.
(d) A comic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belonging to Stanley does McCann deliberately break near the end of Act 2, Part 3?
2. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
4. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
5. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)