|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they were in the right city.
(b) If this was the right place.
(c) If they had the right person.
(d) If they had to go in.
2. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he's so good.
(b) Because he's leaving soon.
(c) Because he needs practice.
(d) Because it's his birthday.
3. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
4. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be rich.
(b) Be good at your job.
(c) Be in love.
(d) Stay in control.
5. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) A dog.
(b) An apple.
(c) A book.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
3. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
4. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)