|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For a new job.
(b) To kill someone.
(c) For an adoption.
(d) Go on a world tour.
2. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His looks.
(b) His smarts.
(c) His singing.
(d) His piano playing.
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Their role.
(b) The plan.
(c) The scheme.
(d) The main issue.
5. What does Meg do up the stairs before going to get Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does McCann say Goldberg's real name is?
3. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
4. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
5. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)