|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His smarts.
(b) His piano playing.
(c) His looks.
(d) His singing.
2. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Smash them.
(b) Break them.
(c) Hide them.
(d) Tear them off his face.
3. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
4. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
5. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If it will take longer than usual.
(b) If its like anything they've done before.
(c) If it will be quick.
(d) If it will be messy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
2. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
3. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
4. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)