|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stanley suddenly grab McCann's arm in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To tickle him.
(b) To get him to listen to him.
(c) To joke with him.
(d) To hurt him.
2. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
3. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her shopping.
(b) A flower.
(c) A box.
(d) An umbrella.
4. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A chair.
(d) A bat.
5. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) What job they have.
(b) What their age is.
(c) How much money they have.
(d) For their names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
5. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)