|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
(a) His child.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
2. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make small talk.
(b) Make him laugh.
(c) Interrogate him.
(d) Intimidate him.
3. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His meat is spoiled.
(b) His toast is burnt.
(c) His cereal is stale.
(d) His milk is sour.
4. What nickname does Goldberg say him mother called him?
5. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
(a) Smash them.
(b) Hide them.
(c) Tear them off his face.
(d) Break them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann say is the only reason he is nervous in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
4. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
5. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)