|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) On the street.
(b) A bar.
(c) The beach.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) An appetite.
(d) A gun.
3. What does Meg ask Stanley to join her shopping for ?
(b) A car.
(c) A pet.
(d) Supplies for their new guests.
4. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
5. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
3. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
4. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)