|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
2. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Make him laugh.
(b) Intimidate him.
(c) Interrogate him.
(d) Make small talk.
3. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
(b) Slaps it away.
(d) Grabs his back.
4. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Be calm.
(b) Shut up.
(c) Get out.
(d) Sit down.
5. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Stanley tell McCann he would be doing soon?
2. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
3. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
4. What does Meg give Stanley for his second course at breakfast?
5. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)