|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Where he is from.
(b) What his job is.
(c) What his family is like.
(d) How they knew each other.
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(a) His country.
(c) His family.
(d) His brother.
4. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't trust them.
(b) He knew them back in Ireland.
(c) He doesn't want a crowd.
(d) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
5. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To get out.
(b) To give him a drink.
(c) To leave his family alone.
(d) To give him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
3. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
4. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
5. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)