|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His new family.
(b) His birthday.
(c) His wedding.
(d) His job.
3. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He didn't sleep well.
(b) His room is dirty.
(c) The tenants are too noisy.
(d) He's hungry.
4. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Who does Goldberg say he and Petey were discussing in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Goldberg's wife.
(d) Goldberg's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
2. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
4. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
5. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)