|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following complaints does Stanley not make to Meg in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) She shouldn't have come up to his room.
(b) His tea is too strong.
(c) She shouldn't clean while he eats.
(d) She's too nosy.
2. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
(b) His family.
3. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Lulu and Goldberg.
(b) Goldberg and Petey.
(c) Lulu and Meg.
(d) Petey and Meg.
4. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Meet friends.
(b) Tend to his garden.
(c) Play chess.
(d) Play poker.
5. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) An Irish folk song.
(c) A hymn.
(d) An opera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
3. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
5. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)