|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town Stanley says he used to live?
2. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Oat bran.
(c) Bran flakes.
(d) Corn flakes.
3. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
4. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
(a) She is crazy.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is nice.
(d) She is silly.
5. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(a) His family.
(b) His country.
(c) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who brings in the parcel at the end of the first part?
2. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
3. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
5. What sounds does Petey hear when Meg goes upstairs to retrieve Stanley in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)