|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) His room is dirty.
(b) He's hungry.
(c) The tenants are too noisy.
(d) He didn't sleep well.
2. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) The weather.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their jobs.
(d) Their children.
3. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
(a) Watched a sunset.
(b) Their love.
(c) A meal.
(d) A kiss.
5. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) How they knew each other.
(b) What his family is like.
(c) What his job is.
(d) Where he is from.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
2. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
3. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
4. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
5. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)