|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
(a) His family.
(b) The organization.
(d) His children.
2. What does Goldberg ask Meg in regards to her other guests?
(a) What their age is.
(b) For their names.
(c) What job they have.
(d) How much money they have.
3. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Taking a shower.
(d) Watching television.
4. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) He's hungry.
(b) His room is dirty.
(c) He didn't sleep well.
(d) The tenants are too noisy.
5. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His support.
(b) His hospitality.
(c) His niceness.
(d) His sincerity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
3. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
5. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)