|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
2. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
3. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) Into small pieces.
(b) Mathematically even strips.
(c) Into shreds.
(d) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
4. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
5. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On his knee.
(b) Around his neck.
(c) In the closet.
(d) On the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell McCann about Meg to explain her celebrating his birthday early?
2. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
3. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
4. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Goldberg say he shared with a young woman behind a stadium?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)