|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(b) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
(c) That they had the wrong city.
(d) That they were welcome there.
3. What does Stanley complain about in regards to his breakfast?
(a) His cereal is stale.
(b) His milk is sour.
(c) His meat is spoiled.
(d) His toast is burnt.
4. What does Meg give Stanley as a gift?
(a) A piano.
(b) A toy drum.
(d) A hat.
5. Which of the following descriptions were not given to Stanley when he first comes down the stairs?
(a) In his pajamas.
(d) Wearing glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
2. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
3. When does Stanley tell McCann that his birthday really is?
4. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)