|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
(a) A gift.
(d) A dress.
2. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If its like anything they've done before.
(b) If it will be messy.
(c) If it will be quick.
(d) If it will take longer than usual.
3. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To give him a drink.
(b) To give him money.
(c) To leave his family alone.
(d) To get out.
4. In what way does McCann tear the newspaper?
(a) Into shreds.
(b) Mathematically even strips.
(c) He doesn't tear the newspaper.
(d) Into small pieces.
5. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Reading his paper.
(b) Drinking his tea.
(c) Kissing her goodbye.
(d) Cleaning his dish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
2. Whose name makes Stanley react with concern in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
4. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Stanley tell Meg happened that prevented him from performing at a theater once?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)