|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
3. What instrument does Meg say she likes to hear Stanley play?
4. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Play poker.
(b) Play chess.
(c) Meet friends.
(d) Tend to his garden.
5. Where does Meg tell Stanley that Petey met the men coming to the boardinghouse in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A bar.
(b) On the street.
(c) The beach.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann do when Stanley grabs his arm?
2. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
3. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)