|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Meg he is considering accepting a contract for?
(a) For an adoption.
(b) To kill someone.
(c) Go on a world tour.
(d) For a new job.
2. What does Goldberg say he treated a girl with when he was younger?
3. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
4. What does Petey leave the house without doing that leaves Meg aghast in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Cleaning his dish.
(b) Drinking his tea.
(c) Reading his paper.
(d) Kissing her goodbye.
5. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
2. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
3. What does Petey tell Meg is new and coming soon to their area in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
5. What does Stanley go into the kitchen to do at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)