|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a bar.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) On a date.
(d) To a picnic.
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
(a) His child.
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He doesn't like it.
(c) That it isn't his birthday.
(d) Thank you.
4. What subject do Stanley and McCann discuss in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) The weather.
(b) Their children.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their jobs.
5. What does Stanley complain about after coming down the stairs in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The tenants are too noisy.
(b) He didn't sleep well.
(c) His room is dirty.
(d) He's hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
2. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
3. Who comes in the room during McCann and Stanley conversation in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
5. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)