|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Asked for him.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Bought a suit.
(d) Got a haircut.
2. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The head.
(b) The leg.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The arm.
3. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
4. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Petey and Lulu.
(b) Meg and Lulu.
(c) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Stanley and Petey.
5. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
2. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
4. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
5. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)