|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
(b) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(c) That they were welcome there.
(d) That they had the wrong city.
2. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Petey excuse himself to do at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Play chess.
(b) Play poker.
(c) Meet friends.
(d) Tend to his garden.
4. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Be in love.
(b) Stay in control.
(c) Be rich.
(d) Be good at your job.
5. What do Stanley and Petey discuss when Stanley first comes downstairs?
(a) The weather.
(c) The paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
2. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
3. What type of room does Meg say she has for the men coming to stay in their boardinghouse?
4. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. Where does McCann sit at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)