|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
(a) To a picnic.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) On a date.
(d) To a bar.
2. Who tries to leave after being introduced to the two gentlemen in Act 2, Part 1?
3. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His piano playing.
(b) His singing.
(c) His smarts.
(d) His looks.
5. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(a) His country.
(b) His family.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Stanley tell McCann he has great admiration for?
2. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Stanley try and figure out while talking to McCann in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does Meg continually ask a deliveryman if her package was near the end of Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)