|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley say two men coming in a van will have to take a person away in?
(a) A wheelbarrow.
(b) A shovel.
(c) An appetite.
(d) A gun.
2. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the neck.
(b) On the hand.
(c) On the lips.
(d) On the cheek.
3. What does Goldberg suggest McCann go out and get at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
(a) Solid and stable.
(c) Necessary and possible.
5. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
2. What is Stanley invited to by the person who brings in the parcel?
3. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
5. What interrupts Meg and Stanley's argument in Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)