Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann whistle in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A hymn.
(b) An Irish folk song.
(c) An opera.
(d) A nursery rhyme.
2. What does Goldberg tell Stanley to do repeatedly in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Be calm.
(c) Shut up.
(d) Get out.
3. How does Stanley describe his second course of breakfast to Meg?
4. What does McCann say Stanley is, which is odd for someone on their birthday?
5. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Husband and wife.
(d) Brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
2. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of betraying?
4. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. Why does Meg become excited in regards to her new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)