|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bat.
(c) A gun.
(d) A chair.
2. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
(a) A good man.
(b) A hard worker.
(c) A good friend.
(d) A Christian.
4. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(b) Loud noise.
(d) Nothing but silence.
5. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) McCann and Goldberg.
(b) Meg and Petey.
(d) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
2. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)