|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) On his knee.
(b) In the closet.
(c) On the floor.
(d) Around his neck.
3. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
4. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
(b) He knew them back in Ireland.
(c) He doesn't trust them.
(d) He doesn't want a crowd.
5. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(c) Gets excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
3. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
4. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)