|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To get out.
(b) To leave his family alone.
(c) To give him money.
(d) To give him a drink.
2. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(a) Nothing but silence.
(c) Loud noise.
4. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Take them to a store.
(c) Tape them.
(d) Mend them.
5. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
(a) A date.
(b) A play.
(c) The birthday party.
(d) A funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What do McCann and Goldberg do with Stanley's glasses?
3. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
4. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
5. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)