|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
(a) The drum.
(b) Her lamp.
(c) Stanley's glasses.
(d) Her necklace.
2. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Threw it away.
(b) Gave it away.
(c) Let it spoil.
(d) Ate it.
3. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If it will be messy.
(b) If it will take longer than usual.
(c) If it will be quick.
(d) If its like anything they've done before.
4. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Her feelings are hurt.
(b) A headache.
(c) She is tired.
(d) Her stomach hurts.
5. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Her shopping.
(b) An umbrella.
(c) A flower.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
2. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
3. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
4. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
5. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)