|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(b) Meg and Petey.
(c) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
2. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His wife.
(b) His pet.
(c) His garden.
(d) His house.
3. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His birthday.
(b) His new family.
(c) His job.
(d) His wedding.
4. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
5. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is leaving.
(b) That he is better.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That he is alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
2. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
3. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
4. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)