|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley do after he realizes McCann and Goldberg outnumbered him near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His wedding.
(b) His birthday.
(c) His job.
(d) His new family.
3. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A headache.
(b) Her stomach hurts.
(c) Her feelings are hurt.
(d) She is tired.
4. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(a) Life at the boardinghouse.
(b) Life away from his family.
(c) The birthday party.
5. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
2. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What is the person coming down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2 dressed for?
4. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
5. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)