|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Petey bring into the room at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His newspaper.
(b) A cane.
(c) A book.
(d) A glass.
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
(a) His child.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
3. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he's so good.
(b) Because he's leaving soon.
(c) Because it's his birthday.
(d) Because he needs practice.
4. What does McCann come downstairs with near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A drum.
(b) Two suitcases.
(c) A bat.
(d) A book.
5. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
(d) Gets excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
2. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
3. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)