|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) His hospitality.
(b) His sincerity.
(c) His support.
(d) His niceness.
2. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His watch.
(b) The drum.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His locket.
3. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had to go in.
(b) If they had the right person.
(c) If this was the right place.
(d) If they were in the right city.
4. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
(a) Take them to a store.
(b) Tape them.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Mend them.
5. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
2. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
3. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
4. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
5. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)