|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Goldberg tell McCann he did specifically for this job?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Bought a suit.
(c) Asked for him.
(d) Got a haircut.
2. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
3. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A cane.
(b) Her pet.
(c) Her shopping bag.
4. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
5. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
(b) Life at the boardinghouse.
(c) Life away from his family.
(d) The birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
2. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
3. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
4. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
5. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)