|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(c) Go back upstairs.
2. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A cane.
(b) Her shopping bag.
(c) Her pet.
3. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A woodcutter.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A body.
4. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
5. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Intimidate him.
(b) Make small talk.
(c) Make him laugh.
(d) Interrogate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McCann show gratitude to Goldberg for in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
3. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
5. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)