|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
2. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
3. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Laughs at her.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Talks with her.
4. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His job.
(b) His wedding.
(c) His birthday.
(d) His new family.
5. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) McCann and Goldberg.
(b) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
(d) Meg and Petey.
Short Answer Questions
1. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
3. What does Goldberg attempt to do with Stanley at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)