|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stanley tell McCann when he arrives with the liquor?
(a) To leave his family alone.
(b) To give him money.
(c) To get out.
(d) To give him a drink.
2. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(b) Nothing but silence.
(c) Loud noise.
3. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
4. Where does Stanley put his gift from Meg after opening it?
(a) Around his neck.
(b) In the closet.
(c) On the floor.
(d) On his knee.
5. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) Her shopping.
(c) A flower.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country do McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of committing lecherous questions?
2. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
4. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
5. What does McCann tell Goldberg he has always been truly?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)