|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) McCann and Goldberg.
(c) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
(d) Meg and Petey.
2. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Ate it.
(b) Gave it away.
(c) Let it spoil.
(d) Threw it away.
3. What does Goldberg tell McCann is quite different in regards to their job in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Their role.
(b) The scheme.
(c) The main issue.
(d) The plan.
4. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he's so good.
(b) Because he's leaving soon.
(c) Because he needs practice.
(d) Because it's his birthday.
5. What does Meg notice is broken at the beginning of the third act?
(a) Stanley's glasses.
(b) Her lamp.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) The drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of killing?
3. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
4. What does the person Meg meets when trying to take tea to Stanley say he had been doing with Stanley?
5. What does Stanley grab to defend himself against McCann?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)