|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stanley kiss Meg after she gives him his gift?
(a) On the cheek.
(b) On the hand.
(c) On the neck.
(d) On the lips.
2. Who does Goldberg tell Meg he had previously spoke with when they first meet?
3. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
4. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) An umbrella.
(b) Her shopping.
(c) A flower.
(d) A box.
5. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) Meg and Petey.
(b) Meg, Petey, and Lulu.
(d) McCann and Goldberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
2. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
3. What does Stanley do loudly when McCann and Goldberg continue taunting him?
4. What does Goldberg say is essential for a man to do in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Of what descent is McCann in the play?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)