|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. Complete this sentence by Goldberg: "I mean naturally they ________ me to take care of it."
3. Complete this sentence by McCann: "I'm just all right once I ____ what I'm doing."
4. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
(b) That they were welcome there.
(c) That they had the wrong city.
(d) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
5. What does Meg brag to Goldberg and McCann about regarding Stanley?
(a) His smarts.
(b) His singing.
(c) His looks.
(d) His piano playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
2. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
3. What does Goldberg tell Petey was too exciting for Stanley to handle?
4. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)