|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
2. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
(a) Throw them away.
(b) Mend them.
(c) Take them to a store.
(d) Tape them.
3. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A trunk.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A car.
(d) A toothbrush.
4. What of Stanley's does McCann comment is still broken in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) The drum.
(b) His watch.
(c) His locket.
(d) His glasses.
5. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
2. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
3. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
4. Who comes down the stairs at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does McCann and Goldberg argue that the number they taunt Stanley with is?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)