|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he's leaving soon.
(b) Because it's his birthday.
(c) Because he needs practice.
(d) Because he's so good.
2. Who suggests that they throw Stanley a party?
3. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
(b) His family.
(c) His country.
(d) His brother.
4. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The head.
(b) The arm.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The leg.
5. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
(b) Nothing but silence.
(c) Loud noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the car that Meg notices outside her house in the third act?
2. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
3. What does Meg come into the scene carrying in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
5. What noise interrupts the argument between McCann, Goldberg, and Stanley?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)