|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg say McCann and Goldberg did with all their food at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Threw it away.
(b) Gave it away.
(c) Let it spoil.
(d) Ate it.
2. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is better.
(b) That he is alive.
(c) That he is leaving.
(d) That he is dead.
3. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Go back upstairs.
4. Why does Meg say she wishes Stanley would play music for them that day when first meeting Goldberg and McCann?
(a) Because he needs practice.
(b) Because it's his birthday.
(c) Because he's so good.
(d) Because he's leaving soon.
5. Who are the first people to appear in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Petey and Lulu.
(b) Stanley and Petey.
(c) McCann and Goldberg.
(d) Meg and Lulu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
4. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
5. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)