|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) A trunk.
(d) A car.
3. What does Goldberg say celebrating birth is as wonderful as?
(a) Having children.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Getting up in the morning.
4. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If its like anything they've done before.
(b) If it will be messy.
(c) If it will be quick.
(d) If it will take longer than usual.
5. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley say when Meg offers him a present in Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
4. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)