|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
2. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goldberg tell Petey it would be a good idea for Stanley to see?
(a) His mother.
(b) A medicine man.
(c) A doctor.
(d) His wife.
3. What does Stanley do tauntingly to McCann and Goldberg in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The leg.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The head.
(d) The arm.
5. What does Stanley tell Goldberg he has made a mistake about at the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) That they had the wrong city.
(b) That they were welcome there.
(c) That there was room at the boardinghouse.
(d) That he wasn't who they were looking for.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
2. Who is the first person to come downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
3. Who does Meg say she will invite to a party at her house?
4. What does Petey go to check on at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
5. What does Petey volunteer to do with Stanley's item that is broken?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)