|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Stanley give for being anxious in regards to the new tenants in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) He knew them back in Ireland.
(b) He doesn't trust them.
(c) He doesn't know why they chose that boardinghouse.
(d) He doesn't want a crowd.
2. What does McCann repeatedly and nervously ask Goldberg regarding the boardinghouse at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If they had the right person.
(b) If they had to go in.
(c) If they were in the right city.
(d) If this was the right place.
3. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
4. Who does Meg say she was met by when trying to take tea to Stanley?
5. What does Goldberg offer Stanley congratulations about near the beginning of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) His birthday.
(b) His job.
(c) His new family.
(d) His wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
2. What does Meg collect before going out of the house in Act 3, Part 1?
3. What number does McCann and Goldberg taunt Stanley with during their interrogation?
4. What does Meg complain about having before leaving the house in Act 3, Part 1?
5. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)