|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Goldberg in the play?
2. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
3. Who does Petey offer to fetch for Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A trunk.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A car.
4. What does Goldberg seem hesitant to tell Petey in regards to Stanley in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) That he is better.
(b) That he is alive.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That he is leaving.
5. Meg asks Petey if the car outside their house contains what?
(a) A body.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A wheelbarrow.
(d) A woodcutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Goldberg talk to when he begins pouring his tea in Act 3, Part 1?
2. Who does McCann and Goldberg accuse Stanley of not believing in?
3. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
4. Who does Stanley kick near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does Goldberg offer to bring to the party?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)