One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McCann and Goldberg tell Stanley he's nothing but a/n ________.
2. Whose car does Petey tell Meg is parked outside their house?
3. What does McCann ask Goldberg in regards to their job near the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) If it will take longer than usual.
(b) If its like anything they've done before.
(c) If it will be quick.
(d) If it will be messy.
4. Where does Stanley kick the person he does near the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) The leg.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The arm.
(d) The head.
5. Finish this sentence by Goldberg: "For a paper, perhaps, to see how the M.C.C. was getting on _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg do when she hears someone coming downstairs in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does McCann tell Goldberg he won't do again near the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Goldberg do when Meg asks him if he is going out in a car?
4. In Act 2, Part 1, what does Petey say he encountered when he came home the previous night?
5. Who does Goldberg and McCann accuse Stanley of behaving badly towards in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)