Act 1, Part 1
1. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) A dog.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) An apple.
(d) A book.
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Brother and sister.
(c) Husband and wife.
4. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) A comic.
(b) The classifieds.
(c) A birth announcement.
(d) The horoscopes.
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Corn flakes.
(c) Oat bran.
(d) Bran flakes.
6. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) Watching television.
(d) Taking a shower.
7. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
This section contains 3,836 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)