1. Who is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What is the first character to appear in Act 1, Part 1 carrying?
(a) A dog.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) An apple.
(d) A book.
3. What is the relationship between Meg and Petey in the play?
(a) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
4. What is the piece from the paper Petey reads aloud in Act 1, Part 1 regarding?
(a) A birth announcement.
(b) The horoscopes.
(c) A comic.
(d) The classifieds.
5. What kind of cereal does Petey eat a the beginning of the play?
(a) Oat bran.
(c) Bran flakes.
(d) Corn flakes.
6. What does Meg say she assumes Stanley is doing during her conversation with Petey in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) Taking a shower.
(c) Watching television.
7. How many men does Petey tell Meg he encountered that may be boarding with them?
This section contains 3,836 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)