|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: England 1979, Part 7, pages 469-483.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the content of Jack's letter to Margaret?
(a) He has been injured again.
(b) The heat is overwhelming.
(c) The men are on road work again.
(d) He is coming home in a month.
2. Who is the German solider who leads two men into Stephen's tunnel?
(a) Colonel Schmidt.
(b) Lieutenant Levi.
(c) Major Schultz.
(d) Captain Meijer.
3. What does the person in #135 tell Elizabeth about Stephen?
(a) He was a coward.
(b) He was a prankster.
(c) He was very self-contained.
(d) He was very generous.
4. Why can Isabelle not stop sleeping with Azaire?
(a) He will beat her even more.
(b) He will put her out of the house.
(c) She is strangely attracted to him.
(d) He will tell everyone she is a bad wife.
5. What is the only thing the person Elizabeth contacted can say about Stephen?
(a) Everyone thought he was mad.
(b) He was very loyal.
(c) He was always telling jokes.
(d) He was the most courageous of all of the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Jack receive a letter which he delays opening?
2. What does Elizabeth know about Robert?
3. Who dies in the aftermath of the tunnel explosion?
4. Who is Elizabeth's married boyfriend?
5. What does Gray tell Stephen to do in the event of Gray's death?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)