|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: England 1979, Part 7, pages 469-483.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jack's son, John?
2. On the boat, Isabelle's foot rests against ____________________.
(a) A rope.
(b) Stephen's calf.
(c) A paddle.
(d) Stephen's foot.
3. What does Gray tell Stephen to do in the event of Gray's death?
(a) Take charge of the men.
(b) Bury him near a tree.
(c) Keep his personal effects.
(d) Write to his wife.
4. Mme. Azaire can be described as __________________.
5. Who is Francoise?
(a) Robert's wife.
(b) Chloe's sister.
(c) Elizabeth's mother.
(d) Elizabeth's housekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Isabelle die?
2. How does Stephen pass the night and next day awaiting his meeting with Jeanne?
3. What words of encouragement does Jeanne offer to Stephen?
4. Out of the 800 men in the battalion, there are only _________________ left after the battle.
5. What is Captain Weir's first name?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)