|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: England 1979, Part 7, pages 469-483.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Jeanne about Stephen's appearance?
(a) He is practically gaunt.
(b) The scars on his face.
(c) His very obvious limp.
(d) His gray hair and vacant eyes.
2. What does Colonel Gray advise Stephen to do?
(a) Study medicine for a career after the war.
(b) Make himself indispensable.
(c) Rally his troops to attack the Germans.
(d) Return home for the duration of the war.
3. Where does Stephen stay in King's Lynn?
(a) The Blackbird Inn.
(b) Beekman Arms.
(c) Briarwood Estate.
(d) Loire Valley Inn.
4. On the boat, Isabelle's foot rests against ____________________.
(a) Stephen's calf.
(b) Stephen's foot.
(c) A paddle.
(d) A rope.
5. What is Stephen's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Stephen marry after the war?
2. What is the content of Jack's letter to Margaret?
3. Why did Weir join the army?
4. Why is Elizabeth unable to read the notebooks she finds in the attic?
5. Part of Stephen's job is to write letters to __________________________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)