|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: England 1979, Part 7, pages 469-483.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is Isabelle's house located?
(a) Boulevard du Maire.
(b) Boulevard du Cange.
(c) Boulevard du Aguillion.
(d) Boulevard du Basque.
2. What does Stephen do to the prostitute in anger?
(a) Throws her down a staircase.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Cuts her leg with his knife.
(d) Leaves her out in the cold weather.
3. Why does Stephen not go after Isabelle when she leaves?
(a) He is too sick to go right now.
(b) He doesn't know where she went.
(c) There is nothing he can do to change her mind.
(d) The weather is too bad for travel.
4. What does Stephen buy from a rude salesman in Norfolk?
(a) Two shirts.
5. Stephen sometimes loves his men for their __________________, but sometimes feels contempt for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Section 13 takes place in which country?
2. What is Francoise's reaction to Elizabeth's pregnancy?
3. Why does Stephen try to be fearless in the war?
4. Who did Stephen marry after the war?
5. What was Isabelle's maiden name?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)