|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: England 1979, Part 7, pages 469-483.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raised Francoise after her mother died?
2. What does Stephen do when he realizes that his rescuer is a German soldier?
(a) He runs.
(b) He opens his arms wide.
(c) He shakes his hand.
(d) He shoots him.
3. Isabelle tells Stephen that Azaire hits her ___________________.
(a) To feel better about himself.
(b) Because he does not want to be married.
(c) Because she is impudent.
(d) To get sexually excited.
4. Who is Jeanne?
(a) Isabelle's sister.
(b) Isabelle's stepdaughter.
(c) Azaire's sister.
(d) Stephen's mother.
5. What does Stephen buy from a rude salesman in Norfolk?
(a) Two shirts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephen do every evening in his room?
2. What is the content of Margaret's letter to Jack?
3. Who does Stephen write to prior to going into battle at the Front?
4. What is the only thing the person Elizabeth contacted can say about Stephen?
5. On the boat, Isabelle's foot rests against ____________________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)