|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: France 1917, Part 4, pages 311-338.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elizabeth's grandfather?
2. How many of Weir's men are buried in the tunnel explosion?
3. Why does Stephen ask Jeanne to write to him?
(a) So he can learn about his daughter.
(b) So he can tell her about the war.
(c) So he can keep tabs on Isabelle.
(d) So he can hear about normal life.
4. How many notebooks does Francoise estimate there are in the attic?
(a) 40 or so.
5. What is the content of Margaret's letter to Jack?
(a) Their daughter has been born.
(b) Their son has died.
(c) His mother is very ill.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colonel Gray advise Stephen to do?
2. What does Stephen talk about when Weir asks him to talk about anything other than the war?
3. Isabelle tells Stephen that Azaire hits her ___________________.
4. Isabelle thinks that Stephen has ______________________.
5. What does Isabelle trust Stephen to do?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)