|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: France 1917, Part 4, pages 311-338.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Isabelle tell her husband when he asks about her day?
(a) She went biking with Jeanne.
(b) She made plum jam.
(c) She was in bed with a migraine.
(d) She ran her usual errands in town.
2. What does Stephen talk about when Weir asks him to talk about anything other than the war?
(a) He talks about his college days.
(b) He talks about Isabelle.
(c) He talks about painting.
(d) He talks about his hometown.
3. What is Jack's last name?
4. Who is aware of the affair between Stephen and Isabelle?
5. Elizabeth asks her mother about her father's papers because she is interested in ____________________.
(a) His career.
(b) His investments.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) His antiques.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lisette?
2. Who is Jack's wife?
3. How old is Jack's son, John?
4. From whom does Jack receive a letter which he delays opening?
5. Where does Stephen take Weir to pay for a prostitute?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)