|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: France 1917, Part 4, pages 311-338.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephen write to prior to going into battle at the Front?
(b) His mother.
(d) His sister.
2. How does Stephen pass the night and next day awaiting his meeting with Jeanne?
3. What is Fritz?
(a) A game.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A cocktail.
(d) A bomb.
4. Isabelle tells Stephen that Azaire hits her ___________________.
(a) Because he does not want to be married.
(b) To get sexually excited.
(c) Because she is impudent.
(d) To feel better about himself.
5. How many men, including himself, still survive from Stephen's original platoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth ask for help in decoding the notebooks?
2. Why does Stephen ask Jeanne to write to him?
3. How is Stephen wounded?
4. What does Elizabeth do at the arch in Albert?
5. Weir's company digs a shallow tunnel to listen for _____________________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)