|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: France 1916, Part 2, pages 152-185.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Azaire and Stephen talk about doing together?
(a) Going fishing.
(b) Opening a charcuterie shop.
(c) Planning a garden.
(d) Building a boat.
2. What does Isabelle tell Azaire about Stephen?
(a) She has been sleeping with him.
(b) She has tended to his leg wound.
(c) He is teaching her to read German.
(d) He has contracted tuberculosis.
3. How is Stephen wounded?
(a) The enemy attacks in the tunnel.
(b) He falls on a grenade.
(c) His gun goes off by accident.
(d) He is hit by friendly fire.
4. Where do Isabelle and Stephen make love for the first time?
(a) The garden.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The red room.
(d) The wine cellar.
5. How old is Jack's son, John?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Isabelle's last name?
2. What is Stephen's last name?
3. Why does Stephen decide not to return to England?
4. Who is on strike at Azarie's factory?
5. Why did Weir join the army?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)