|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: France 1916, Part 2, pages 152-185.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stephen's guardian?
(a) Mr. Girard.
(b) Mr. Dapore.
(c) Mr. Lefevre.
(d) Mr. Vaughan.
2. Why does Stephen try to be fearless in the war?
(a) To comfort his men.
(b) To get a promotion.
(c) To fool himself.
(d) To be a good officer.
3. What does Mme. Azaire bring to the dyers families?
4. What is Fritz?
(a) A cocktail.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A game.
(d) A bomb.
5. How is Stephen wounded?
(a) He is hit by friendly fire.
(b) His gun goes off by accident.
(c) The enemy attacks in the tunnel.
(d) He falls on a grenade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephen insist that Isabelle do?
2. What does Stephen tell Isabelle about Lisette?
3. What does Mme. Azarie show Stephen how to do in the garden?
4. What is Captain Weir's first name?
5. What does Jack's wife tell him about their son in a letter?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)