|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: France 1910, Part 1, pages 85-113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Isabelle's maiden name?
2. Who is Jeanne?
(a) Azaire's sister.
(b) Isabelle's sister.
(c) Stephen's mother.
(d) Isabelle's stepdaughter.
3. How many sisters did Isabelle have?
4. Who is Lucien Lebrun?
(a) The man behind the dyers' strike.
(b) A cheese shop owner.
(c) A priest.
(d) A textile merchant.
5. What is frustrating for Isabelle's husband in their marriage?
(a) She spends too much money.
(b) She cannot cook.
(c) He cannot impregnate her.
(d) He cannot keep a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Isabelle and Stephen make love for the first time?
2. What lie does Isabelle tell the Berards about how she spent her afternoon?
3. Where does Mr. Azaire take Stephen the next morning?
4. Why is Mr. Azaire in a good mood at the beginning of Section 3?
5. What does Stephen tell Isabelle about Lisette?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)