|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: France 1918, Part 6, pages 407-415.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Isabelle thinks that Stephen has ______________________.
(a) Brought back too many painful memories.
(b) Come at a bad time.
(c) Rekindled the passion in her.
(d) Changed nearly beyond recognition.
2. What does Elizabeth ask her co-workers, Irene and Erich?
(a) If they want to go out after work.
(b) If they want to go to the opera with her.
(c) If they know anything about World War I.
(d) Where they think she should buy a house.
3. How old is Lisette?
4. What does Mme. Azarie show Stephen how to do in the garden?
(a) Identify herbs.
(b) Harvest lettuce.
(c) Transplant seedlings.
(d) Prune rose bushes.
5. Where is the climactic explosion in the tunneling work?
(a) Chestnut Hill.
(b) Loire Valley.
(c) Hayes Outlook.
(d) Messines Ridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the content of Margaret's letter to Jack?
2. Who is aware of the affair between Stephen and Isabelle?
3. What does Stephen insist that Isabelle do?
4. What does Mme. Azaire bring to the dyers families?
5. What does Stephen realize about Isabelle?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)