|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: France 1918, Part 6, pages 407-415.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In St.-Remy-de-Provence, Stephen gets a job as _________________________.
(a) A chef.
(b) A cobbler.
(c) A newspaper apprentice.
(d) Assistant to a furniture maker.
2. Where was Stephen's body wounded during the battle?
(a) His head.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His abdomen.
3. Who is Jack's wife?
4. What was Isabelle's maiden name?
5. Why does Stephen return to France early?
(a) So he can meet with Weir.
(b) So he can visit Jeanne.
(c) So he can clean his gun.
(d) So he can get new equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elizabeth asks her mother about her father's papers because she is interested in ____________________.
2. Why does Stephen ask Jeanne to write to him?
3. How old is Jack's son, John?
4. What lie does Isabelle tell her husband when he asks about her day?
5. Out of the 800 men in the battalion, there are only _________________ left after the battle.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)