|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: France 1916, Part 2, pages 117-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is aware of the affair between Stephen and Isabelle?
2. What do Azaire and Stephen talk about doing together?
(a) Planning a garden.
(b) Going fishing.
(c) Building a boat.
(d) Opening a charcuterie shop.
3. Why did Weir join the army?
(a) To be a hero.
(b) To get away from his parents.
(c) To see the world.
(d) To learn a trade.
4. What does Stephen dream of when he rests after the boat outing?
(b) Lying in a field of flowers.
(c) Saving a trapped bird.
(d) Walking through fog.
5. What do most of the men do when they are on break from the mining?
(d) Write letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stephen is _________________ years younger than Isabelle.
2. What does Isabelle tell Azaire about Stephen?
3. Stephen and Isabelle celebrate Stephen's ___________________ birthday together.
4. What lie does Isabelle tell the Berards about how she spent her afternoon?
5. How many sisters did Isabelle have?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)