|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: France 1916, Part 2, pages 117-133.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Isabelle when she met Jean Destournel?
2. What does Stephen give to Lisette at lunch?
(a) A diary.
(b) A brooch.
(c) A wood carving.
(d) A flower.
3. Why did Weir join the army?
(a) To see the world.
(b) To learn a trade.
(c) To be a hero.
(d) To get away from his parents.
4. Why is Azaire happy when he comes home from work?
(a) The strike is over.
(b) Isabelle is pregnant.
(c) His company has made a huge profit.
(d) Isabelle has made his favorite meal.
5. What is Jack doing at the beginning of Section 5?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Digging a tunnel.
(c) Studying a map.
(d) Cleaning his gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Isabelle tell her husband when he asks about her day?
2. What does Isabelle trust Stephen to do?
3. What is Stephen's last name?
4. What does Stephen NOT tell Isabelle?
5. How old is Jack's son, John?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)