1. Where were the narrator's family members meeting as the story opens?
2. What is the narrator's name, and how old is he?
Gerald Darrell, who is ten years-old.
3. What is the time of the year in the beginning of the story when the Darrell family members are meeting?
4. Where would Larry Darrell rather have gotten together for the family meeting?
5. About what book did the Darrell family begin speaking during their meeting?
"My Family and Other Animals."
6. What did Gerald announce to his family at their meeting?
He was going to write another book.
This section contains 5,531 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)