|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the gypsy encourage Gerald to do with Pavlo?
(a) Dance with him.
(b) Ride on his back.
(c) Tickle him.
(d) Leave together for Gerald's home.
2. How did the judge rule on the case between Crippenopoulos and Leslie?
(a) He found Leslie not guilty.
(b) He threw the case out.
(c) He found Leslie guilty.
(d) He charged both men fifty dollars and dismissed the case.
3. What did Margo do daily to combat her acne?
(a) Sea bathe.
(b) Steam bathe.
(c) Sun bathe.
(d) Salt bathe.
4. What did Gerald hear Prue tell Mother about Mrs. Haddock?
(a) That she was covered in fur coats and able to speak to the dead.
(b) That she was covered in ectoplasm and able to make trumpets fly.
(c) That she was covered in dark sheets and able to hear voices.
(d) That she was covered in endoplasm and able to speak to the dead.
5. Where and by who was the white owl found?
(a) In an old shed by a workman.
(b) In an old barn by a farmer.
(c) In an old barn by a child.
(d) In an old shed by an old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the family find the missing Donald who was yelling "cooee?"
2. How did the water-spider Gerald caught decide where to build her home?
3. What reason did Donald give for coming to see Larry?
4. What did Mother call Mrs. Haddock before leaving the seance?
5. What happened during the seance that startled Prue and made her scream?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)