|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Gerald get home after his fishing trip with Taki?
2. How did Gerald find the seahorses?
(a) They were in Kokino's fishing net.
(b) They were lying on the beach.
(c) They were floating in the water.
(d) They were sitting on a rock.
3. According to the story, what happened to the woman who would not sell her milk for seventeen coins?
(a) She was turned into a snake.
(b) She was turned into a turtle dove.
(c) She was turned into a robin.
(d) She was turned into an owl.
4. What was the name of the Countess's husband?
5. What did Theodore and Gerald see out in the water while Captain Creech was visiting?
(a) Three sharks.
(b) Three water spouts.
(c) Three children playing.
(d) Three small sailboats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trees lined the path to Countess Mavrodaki's villa?
2. What did Theodore and Gerald snack on after their day of exploration in Chapter Four?
3. Where did Theodore suggest he and Gerald go after their picnic lunch?
4. What did Gerald name the donkey?
5. What happened when Gerald punctured the turtle's stomach?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)