|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gerald do with the soft parts of the turtle after the dissection?
(a) Threw them all out to sea.
(b) Buried them at the top of the hill behind the villa.
(c) Gave them to Lucritia to throw away.
(d) Used them for bait.
2. What did Fan and Prue explain to Mother and Gerald they were breeding for profit?
(a) Bedlington puppies.
(b) Collie puppies.
(c) Daschund puppies.
(d) Dalmation puppies.
3. How did Captain Creech injure his face?
(a) He was hurt in a bar fight.
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) He was attacked by a lion.
(d) He was hurt on a wind jammer.
4. How did Gerald plan to feed the baby hedgehogs?
(a) With a straw.
(b) With a syringe.
(c) With an eyedropper.
(d) With a baby bottle from a doll set.
5. Which family member bought a book about nature for Gerald as a gift?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what book did the Darrell family begin speaking during their meeting?
2. Who were Itch and Scratch?
3. What is the time of the year in the beginning of the story when the Darrell family members are meeting?
4. What happened to Gerald on his way to the Countess's house for their meeting?
5. What did Taki say to Gerald as he left the boat at the end of Chapter Two?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)