|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Widdle and Puke?
(a) Two spiders Gerald found at the pond.
(b) Two dogs Gerald was given for his birthday.
(c) Two cats Sven gave Gerald's mother as a gift.
(d) Two of Larry's drunken friends.
2. Where would Larry Darrell rather have gotten together for the family meeting?
(a) In Greece.
(b) In Spain.
(c) In New York City.
(d) In San Francisco.
3. What animal was in the middle of the olive press pulling the grindstone?
(a) A horse.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A cow.
(d) A mule.
4. What time did Taki usually begin fishing?
(a) About four in the morning.
(b) About five in the afternoon.
(c) About ten o'clock at night.
(d) About noon.
5. During the presentation of the donkey, what did Margo keep talking about?
(a) Her spoiled decorations.
(b) Her ruined dress.
(c) The ruined surprise.
(d) The mess in the hallway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Taki Thanatos?
2. Why did Gerald's mother object to getting him a donkey?
3. How did Captain Creech injure his face?
4. What name does the Countess tell Gerald to call her during their visit?
5. What did Larry think was making all the commotion in the attic in the middle of the night?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)