|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did China-mark moths get their name?
(a) Because they are as fragile as china.
(b) Because their white wings look like fine china.
(c) Because of the marking on their wings that resemble potters' marks.
(d) Because they have a bright red stamp that looks like a china stamp.
2. What did the doctor in Corfu recommend to treat Margo's health problems?
(a) She should be hospitalized.
(b) She should see an allergist in Athens.
(c) She should begin eating only vegetables and fruit.
(d) She should be seen be a specialist in London.
3. Who was Kokino?
4. What unusual thing did Gerald learn about seahorses once the babies were born?
(a) The mother carried the eggs in her brood-pouch.
(b) The father nurtured seahorse eggs in his brood-pouch.
(c) The father ate some of the eggs during the gestation period.
(d) The eggs floated in water until they were ready to hatch.
5. According to the story, what happened to the woman who would not sell her milk for seventeen coins?
(a) She was turned into an owl.
(b) She was turned into a snake.
(c) She was turned into a turtle dove.
(d) She was turned into a robin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Crippenopoulos accuse Roger of doing?
2. Why did Margo and Larry implore Donald and Max to be quiet?
3. How did Donald and Max get home after their visit to the Durrell's home?
4. Where was Margo when Mother and Gerald arrived to see her?
5. What did Gerald discover about the turtle he found in the waters one day while fishing?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)