|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interesting creatures did the narrator become interested in on his trips to the bay?
(a) King crabs.
(c) Baby lobsters.
(d) Spider crabs.
2. Where did Theodore suggest he and Gerald go after their picnic lunch?
(a) To their boat and off to the reefs.
(b) To the other side of the lake.
(c) Home for a nap.
(d) Home to get their fishing gear.
3. How did Gerald find the seahorses?
(a) They were in Kokino's fishing net.
(b) They were lying on the beach.
(c) They were floating in the water.
(d) They were sitting on a rock.
4. Why did Gerald's mother object to getting him a donkey?
(a) They were too expensive and there were no available babies.
(b) They were not available to out-of-towners.
(c) They were too expensive and required too much upkeep.
(d) They were too large and needed too much care.
5. What did Gerald discover about the turtle he found in the waters one day while fishing?
(a) The turtle was eating a fish.
(b) The turtle had only three legs.
(c) The turtle was not indigenous to the area.
(d) The turtle was dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month did the Darrell family arrive in Corfu?
2. What did Leslie Darrell discover upon settling into the villa?
3. How did Taki catch the fish he found lying on the shore?
4. What did Crippenopoulos accuse Roger of doing?
5. How did the judge rule on the case between Crippenopoulos and Leslie?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)