|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sometimes accompanied Gerald on his boating trips around the island?
(a) Widdle, Puke and Roger.
(d) Oscar and Lucinda.
2. What happened when Gerald punctured the turtle's stomach?
(a) The stomach was empty.
(b) He was able to see what the turtle had last eaten.
(c) A noxious gas was emitted into the air.
(d) The turtle had sand and small fish in its stomach.
3. What did Gerald learn from Theodore about the snails he had seen mating?
(a) The snails were from different species.
(b) The snails were not actually mating.
(c) The snails were both male and female.
(d) The snails were not indigious of the region.
4. What was the second catch of the fishing expedition for Taki?
(a) A trout.
(b) An octopus.
(c) A sea horse.
(d) A red snapper.
5. The day before his birthday, what did Gerald notice about his family?
(a) They were all ignoring him.
(b) They were all in bad moods.
(c) They were all behaving in a more eccentric manner.
(d) They are all making fun of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other animal had Gerald dissected before the turtle?
2. Which creature was most interesting to the narrator when he first settles into his new residence?
3. During the presentation of the donkey, what did Margo keep talking about?
4. What request did Theodore make of Sven Olsen before Sven left the house?
5. Whose wedding did Gerald and his family attend?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)