|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gerald learn from Theodore about the snails he had seen mating?
(a) The snails were not actually mating.
(b) The snails were both male and female.
(c) The snails were not indigious of the region.
(d) The snails were from different species.
2. What interesting creatures did the narrator become interested in on his trips to the bay?
(a) Baby lobsters.
(b) King crabs.
(d) Spider crabs.
3. What request did Theodore make of Sven Olsen before Sven left the house?
(a) To play "Tavern in the Town."
(b) To whittle a totem pole.
(c) To pay off his rather large bar tab.
(d) To make him a large brimmed hat.
4. Who did Gerald find putting bamboo poles into the ground?
5. Where did Theodore suggest he and Gerald go after their picnic lunch?
(a) To their boat and off to the reefs.
(b) Home to get their fishing gear.
(c) To the other side of the lake.
(d) Home for a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time of the year in the beginning of the story when the Darrell family members are meeting?
2. What was Benitses?
3. How did China-mark moths get their name?
4. Whose wedding did Gerald and his family attend?
5. What did Margo do daily to combat her acne?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)