|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Spiro?
(a) The family's landlord.
(b) The family's first friend on the island.
(c) The family's relative in Corfu.
(d) The pilot who flew them over to Corfu.
2. About what book did the Darrell family begin speaking during their meeting?
(a) "My Family and Smarter Animals."
(b) "My Family and Other Animals."
(c) Strange Animals I Have Known."
(d) "Pets and My Family."
3. From whom did Mother get the donkey she gave to Gerald?
(a) From Katarina.
(b) From the market place.
(c) From Theo.
(d) From Costas.
4. Whose wedding did Gerald and his family attend?
5. What was the narrator's name in Greek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Theodore give Gerald for his birthday?
2. Where were the myrtle bushes located?
3. What did Taki say to Gerald as he left the boat at the end of Chapter Two?
4. What fish did Taki and Gerald see lying on the shore during their fishing trip?
5. Where would Larry Darrell rather have gotten together for the family meeting?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)