|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was George?
(a) The narrator's gardener.
(b) The narrator's tutor.
(c) The narrator's father.
(d) The narrator's dog.
2. What was the second catch of the fishing expedition for Taki?
(a) A red snapper.
(b) A trout.
(c) An octopus.
(d) A sea horse.
3. About what book did the Darrell family begin speaking during their meeting?
(a) "My Family and Other Animals."
(b) "My Family and Smarter Animals."
(c) Strange Animals I Have Known."
(d) "Pets and My Family."
4. What color was the villa into which the Darrell family moved on Corfu?
(a) Alligator green with orange shutters.
(b) Navel-orange with green shutters.
(c) Avacado green with yellow shutters.
(d) Crushed-strawberry pink with green shutters.
5. Whose wedding did Gerald and his family attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fish did Taki and Gerald see lying on the shore during their fishing trip?
2. Who was Spiro?
3. How did Gerald convince his mother to allow him to go fishing with Taki?
4. What was Benitses?
5. What did Gerald bring with him to go fishing with Taki?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)