|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what book did the Darrell family begin speaking during their meeting?
(a) "My Family and Other Animals."
(b) "My Family and Smarter Animals."
(c) "Pets and My Family."
(d) Strange Animals I Have Known."
2. What part of the fish Taki caught was poisonous?
(a) The fins.
(b) The spines.
(c) The head.
(d) The tail.
3. Where would Larry Darrell rather have gotten together for the family meeting?
(a) In San Francisco.
(b) In Greece.
(c) In Spain.
(d) In New York City.
4. What or who is Fabre?
(a) The naturalist who wrote about insects.
(b) The zoologist who was bron in Corfu.
(c) The biologist who studied dung beetles.
(d) The radiologist who examined skeletal remains.
5. What was the narrator's name in Greek?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interesting creatures did the narrator become interested in on his trips to the bay?
2. What did Gerald bring with him to go fishing with Taki?
3. What color was the villa into which the Darrell family moved on Corfu?
4. What did Leslie Darrell discover upon settling into the villa?
5. How did Taki catch the fish he found lying on the shore?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)