|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gerald bring with him to go fishing with Taki?
(a) A snack, a net, and a snorkel.
(b) HIs glass jars, small boxes and a snack.
(c) His net, a long piece of bamboo, eight glass jars, and small boxes.
(d) A tackle box and a fishing pole.
2. What time did Gerald get home after his fishing trip with Taki?
3. What was the second catch of the fishing expedition for Taki?
(a) An octopus.
(b) A red snapper.
(c) A sea horse.
(d) A trout.
4. Where is Corfu?
(a) Off the Albanian and Greek coastlines.
(b) Off the coast of Athens.
(c) In the Pacific Ocean.
(d) North of Spain.
5. Who was Roger?
(a) The narrator's brother.
(b) The narrator's pony.
(c) The narrator's parrot.
(d) The narrator's dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month did the Darrell family arrive in Corfu?
2. What was the narrator's name in Greek?
3. What did Roger do on his excursions with Gerald to the bay?
4. Which family member bought a book about nature for Gerald as a gift?
5. Who was George?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)