|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Itch and Scratch?
(a) Gerald's grown hedgehogs.
(b) Gerald's seahorses.
(c) Gerald's dogs.
(d) Gerald's hamsters.
2. What did Gerald drink throughout his meal with the Countess?
3. What was the second catch of the fishing expedition for Taki?
(a) A red snapper.
(b) A sea horse.
(c) An octopus.
(d) A trout.
4. What name does the Countess tell Gerald to call her during their visit?
5. What startling request was in the letter Captain Creech wrote to mother after his departure?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) A proposal to buy a yacht.
(c) A proposal to sail around the world.
(d) A proposal to move to London together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were Widdle and Puke?
2. What did Roger and Gerald witness the morning they were observing two snakes?
3. What did Gerald name his new owl?
4. What is the time of the year in the beginning of the story when the Darrell family members are meeting?
5. What did Gerald name the donkey?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)