|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Roger do on his excursions with Gerald to the bay?
(a) He chased after hummingbirds.
(b) He laid in the sun napping.
(c) He swam across the bay.
(d) He caught small fish in the shallow water.
2. What did the Countess and Demetrios serve for the main course of the meal?
(a) Shrimp scampi.
(c) Wild boar.
3. What other animal had Gerald dissected before the turtle?
(a) A terrapin.
(b) A seahorse.
(c) A cuttlefish.
(d) An octopus.
4. What fish did Taki and Gerald see lying on the shore during their fishing trip?
(a) A trout.
(b) A grupper.
(c) A scorpios.
(d) A snapper.
5. When Gerald's mother said "we'll see," what did Gerald know that really meant?
(a) She would forget about it.
(b) She would make a decision at the last minute.
(c) She would never agree to do it.
(d) She would ask Larry what he thought first.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the water-spider Gerald caught decide where to build her home?
2. Where was the residue from the grinding kept?
3. To what did Countess Mavrodaki invite Gerald to be her guest?
4. Who attended the seance with Mrs. Haddock?
5. What did Gerald name the donkey?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)