|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important thing did Larry not know about donkeys that caused him great pain?
(a) Donkeys do not have shoes on their hoofs.
(b) Donkeys do not really like carrots.
(c) Always wear boots when riding a donkey.
(d) Do not ever stand behind a donkey and yell.
2. Who was Sven Olsen?
(a) A friend of Larry's who played the accordion.
(b) A friend of Larry's who made straw hats.
(c) A friend of Margo's from school.
(d) A friend of Leslie's who came to visit.
3. What did Gerald name the donkey?
4. What is the narrator's name, and how old is he?
(a) Gerald Darrell, who is ten years-old.
(b) Jerry Dunham, who is twelve years-old.
(c) Gerald Dickens, who is fifteen years-old.
(d) Jerry Dunne, who is seven years-old.
5. What was Benitses?
(a) The largest coin in the Greek currency.
(b) The city twenty miles from the villa.
(c) The name of the bay the narrator enjoyed exploring.
(d) The town in which Taki lived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gerald learn from Theodore about the snails he had seen mating?
2. What did Larry and Gerald learn about snail eggs?
3. How did the water-spider Gerald caught decide where to build her home?
4. What did Margo do daily to combat her acne?
5. What was the second catch of the fishing expedition for Taki?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)