|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the fish Taki caught was poisonous?
(a) The fins.
(b) The tail.
(c) The head.
(d) The spines.
2. What song were Donald and Max singing as they approached the Durrell home?
(b) "The Bear Climbed Over the Mountain."
(c) "The Sound of Music."
(d) "Maid of the Mountain."
3. What happened when Gerald punctured the turtle's stomach?
(a) The turtle had sand and small fish in its stomach.
(b) The stomach was empty.
(c) He was able to see what the turtle had last eaten.
(d) A noxious gas was emitted into the air.
4. What important thing did Larry not know about donkeys that caused him great pain?
(a) Always wear boots when riding a donkey.
(b) Donkeys do not really like carrots.
(c) Do not ever stand behind a donkey and yell.
(d) Donkeys do not have shoes on their hoofs.
5. What did Mother carry into the living room when she came to investigate the commotion there?
(a) Her Chijuajua, Dodo.
(b) Her Dashund, Dodo.
(c) Her Dandie Dinmont terrier, Dodo.
(d) Her Bedlington terrier, Dodo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the family find the missing Donald who was yelling "cooee?"
2. What time did Gerald get home after his fishing trip with Taki?
3. Where was Mouse Island?
4. How did Gerald convince his mother to allow him to go fishing with Taki?
5. Where did Theodore suggest he and Gerald go after their picnic lunch?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)