|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the judge rule on the case between Crippenopoulos and Leslie?
(a) He threw the case out.
(b) He found Leslie not guilty.
(c) He found Leslie guilty.
(d) He charged both men fifty dollars and dismissed the case.
2. What request did Theodore make of Sven Olsen before Sven left the house?
(a) To pay off his rather large bar tab.
(b) To make him a large brimmed hat.
(c) To play "Tavern in the Town."
(d) To whittle a totem pole.
3. What is a carrochino?
(a) A baby carrot.
(b) A cherry.
(c) A cab.
(d) A bus.
4. Where were the myrtle bushes located?
(a) Ten miles away near the sea.
(b) On the hills behind the villa.
(c) In the flat basin north of the villa.
(d) In between the villa and town.
5. What other animal had Gerald dissected before the turtle?
(a) A cuttlefish.
(b) A seahorse.
(c) A terrapin.
(d) An octopus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did China-mark moths get their name?
2. What did Larry reveal about Sven after Sven had left the house?
3. Where did Gerald decide to dissect his turtle?
4. Where was Mouse Island?
5. What did Gerald witness when he arrived at Katarina's house in Chapter Three?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)