|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Theodore and Gerald see out in the water while Captain Creech was visiting?
(a) Three water spouts.
(b) Three children playing.
(c) Three sharks.
(d) Three small sailboats.
2. What reason was Gerald given for his mother wanting a bamboo house?
(a) She could sleep in it on cool nights.
(b) She could store the extra luggage in it.
(c) She could keep plants or store sweet potatoes.
(d) She could store the yard equipment.
3. What had Mrs. Haddock, channeling Mawake, told Margo to do about her health problems?
(a) Stop wearing make-up.
(b) Stop eating all forms of meat.
(c) Stop worrying about returning to Corgu.
(d) Stop getting injections for her acne.
4. Where was Margo when Mother and Gerald arrived to see her?
(a) At a Weight Watchers meeting.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At a revivalist meeting.
(d) At a spiritualist meeting.
5. What did Gerald name the donkey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were Itch and Scratch?
2. Why did Mother decide to take Gerald with her to see Margo?
3. What did Gerald learn from Theodore about the snails he had seen mating?
4. What advice did Prudence give Mother about Margo's behavior?
5. What important thing did Larry not know about donkeys that caused him great pain?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)