|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Gerald and his family move to a new villa?
(a) In the summer.
(b) In the winter.
(c) In the fall.
(d) In the spring.
2. Where was Margo when Mother and Gerald arrived to see her?
(a) At a spiritualist meeting.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At a Weight Watchers meeting.
(d) At a revivalist meeting.
3. What did Fan and Prue explain to Mother and Gerald they were breeding for profit?
(a) Dalmation puppies.
(b) Collie puppies.
(c) Bedlington puppies.
(d) Daschund puppies.
4. Who were Itch and Scratch?
(a) Gerald's hamsters.
(b) Gerald's grown hedgehogs.
(c) Gerald's seahorses.
(d) Gerald's dogs.
5. What did Gerald hear Prue tell Mother about Mrs. Haddock?
(a) That she was covered in fur coats and able to speak to the dead.
(b) That she was covered in dark sheets and able to hear voices.
(c) That she was covered in endoplasm and able to speak to the dead.
(d) That she was covered in ectoplasm and able to make trumpets fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gerald name the donkey?
2. How did Gerald plan to feed the baby hedgehogs?
3. What unusual feature of Mrs. Haddock's speech did Mother immediately notice?
4. Where did Gerald first pay attention to donkeys on the island?
5. Where did the baby hedgehogs live?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)