|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end of Chapter 8, Dr. Mead states that Wysteria may be transported where?
(a) St. Joseph Hospital.
(b) St. James Hospital.
(c) St. Elias Hospital.
(d) St. Mary Hospital.
2. What refers to a person or thing that precipitates an event or change in literature?
3. How does Dr. Mead say Wysteria grew up in Chapter 8?
(a) In great wealth.
(b) With natives.
(c) In poverty.
(d) In the city.
4. What does Miranda take with her when she leaves the Manor in Chapter 12?
(a) Wysteria's bottle.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) Some food.
5. What is in the bottle Miranda has found in Chapter 12?
6. What does Farley bring to Miranda when he arrives in Chapter 10?
(a) Red Dragon.
(c) Wysteria's watch.
(d) A gift.
7. What was the great kite that Captain Barrows designed going to be called?
(a) The Great Heron.
(b) The Red Dragon.
(c) The Majestic Eagle.
(d) The Red Heron.
8. What does Farley suggest Miranda use in order to fly in the end of Chapter 10?
(b) A plane.
9. In the morning in Chapter 12, Miranda awakens where?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In the church.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At the cemetery.
10. What alarms Miranda and Dr. Mead to believe that Wysteria has waken up in Chapter 8?
(a) The hounds barking.
(b) The fire alarm.
(c) The bell ringing.
(d) The telephone ringing.
11. Farley is stunned to hear that Miranda has never seen what in Chapter 10?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The forest.
(d) The meadow.
12. In Chapter 11, Farley says that he will be gone in how long?
(a) A year.
(b) A few days.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) A month.
13. In Chapter 9, Miranda begins to feel the oppression of what setting in on her?
(a) The boots.
(b) The Manor.
(c) Wysteria's spirit.
(d) Her wings.
14. The nurse refuses to do what when she checks in on Miranda in Chapter 9?
(a) Eat any food.
(b) Speak to Wysteria.
(c) Have tea.
(d) Enter the house.
15. What does Dr. Mead inquire about from Miranda in Chapter 8?
(a) Her coat.
(b) Her wings.
(c) Her boots.
(d) Her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kites does Miranda take with her to fly with Farley in Chapter 10?
2. What is Wysteria diagnosed with in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 11, Miranda wakes up having dreamed of what?
4. What does Dr. Mead have his nurse bring Miranda in Chapter 9?
5. Where does Dr. Mead ask Miranda to take him in Chapter 8?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)