|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Miranda tells Dr. Mead that she has learned much from the Captain's books and enjoys watching what from on top of the Manor?
(a) The hounds.
(b) The ocean.
(c) The townspeople.
(d) The weather.
2. Miranda only takes the chance to do what with her favorite kite in Chapter 4?
(a) Talk to it.
(b) Look at it in the light.
(c) Hang it up.
(d) Fly it.
3. Where did Rita Murphy study writing?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) The University of Delaware.
(c) The University of Michigan.
(d) The University of Vermont.
4. Who does Miranda encounter on her way to the Manor in Chapter 12?
(c) Dr. Mead.
(d) Miss Meadows.
5. In Chapter 11, Farley says that he will be gone in how long?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) A few days.
(c) A year.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms are there in Bourne Manor?
2. What does Miranda bring to Wysteria through the night to help her in Chapter 6?
3. What does Miranda decide to look for before leaving the Manor in Chapter 12?
4. Where is Farley from?
5. In Chapter 13, Miranda and Farley realize that Captain Barrows had designed a great flying kite that was to be composed of what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)