|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What freezes Dr. Mead in fear in Chapter 12?
(a) A vampire.
(b) The hounds.
(c) Captain Barrows' ghost.
2. Miranda longs to do what in Chapter 4?
3. Wysteria's mansion is located on the eastern shore of what body of water?
(a) Lake Champlain.
(b) Lake Michigan.
(c) Lake Erie.
(d) Lake Superior.
4. The townspeople downwind of the manor believe that Wysteria is what?
(a) A saint.
(b) A ghost.
5. The Bourne Manor was named after whom?
(a) Captain Barrows' grandmother.
(b) Miranda's father.
(c) Wysteria's great-grandmother.
(d) Dr. Mead's great-grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wysteria's husband had hoped that he would break the curse of the Manor by what?
2. How many generations of grim ancestral portraits line the walls of the hall in Bourne Manor?
3. What is the name of Wysteria's late husband?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 7, Miranda remarks that Farley has not returned since he came to do what?
5. What approaches the Manor as Miranda and Farley depart in Chapter 14?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)