|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Miranda says she wished she could have gone to a local school but would not have been allowed due to what?
(a) Her association with Bourne Manor.
(b) Her inability to read.
(c) Her association with Anderson Manor.
(d) Her birdlike nature.
2. One of the boys in Chapter 7 claims the curse is due to the great riches within the Manor, and that the house kills anyone who tries to do what?
(a) Leave the house.
(b) Keep it.
(c) Sleep in the house.
(d) Spend money.
3. What does Miranda come to believe Wysteria used to kill her husband in Chapter 12?
4. The townspeople downwind of the manor believe that Wysteria is what?
(b) A ghost.
(c) A saint.
5. How does Dr. Mead say Wysteria grew up in Chapter 8?
(a) In poverty.
(b) In great wealth.
(c) With natives.
(d) In the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Wysteria have with her late husband?
2. What are Wysteria's four dogs that Miranda befriends referred to in "Bird"?
3. In Chapter 11, Farley says that he will be gone in how long?
4. What does Miranda bring to Wysteria through the night to help her in Chapter 6?
5. What is the narrative voice of the novel?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)