|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When during the day does Miranda steal away to the attic in Chapter 4?
(a) Late at night.
(b) Early morning.
(c) At lunchtime.
(d) At dinnertime.
2. What refers to a related series of incidents in a literary plot that build toward the point of greatest interest?
(c) Rising action.
3. In the end of Chapter 7, Miranda pleads for the doctor's help and the secretary says that she will receive it when?
(b) Next week.
(c) Next month.
(d) That night.
4. What does Miranda become an expert at while tending the kites in Chapter 4?
(a) Counting money.
(b) Weaving kite-wire.
(c) Charting the weather.
(d) Charting the oceans.
5. What does Farley refer to Miranda as when he first meets her in Chapter 5?
(a) "The pretty girl."
(b) "The ugly girl."
(c) "The bird girl."
(d) "The angel."
Short Answer Questions
1. Miranda says in Chapter 2 that she was adept at what from a young age?
2. The Bourne Manor functions as a kind of what in the novel?
3. What is Wysteria's last name in the novel?
4. Miranda is introduced to a boy named Farley after having lived with Wysteria how many years?
5. On what floor is Miranda's room in the Manor?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)