|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miranda comes to Wysteria's estate in what month in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 5, Miranda looks into the distance for Red Dragon and sees a boy wearing what?
(a) A red cap.
(b) A blue cap.
(c) A gray coat.
(d) A gray hat.
3. Miranda obeys Wysteria's requests to stay close to the Manor in Chapter 5, partly because she fears what?
(a) The townspeople.
(b) The wind.
(c) Dr. Mead.
4. What refers to a related series of incidents in a literary plot that build toward the point of greatest interest?
(d) Rising action.
5. What character is the antagonist in the novel?
(d) Dr. Anderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wysteria rings her bell in Chapter 6, Miranda finds her where?
2. How many generations of grim ancestral portraits line the walls of the hall in Bourne Manor?
3. Miranda only takes the chance to do what with her favorite kite in Chapter 4?
4. What does Wysteria make Miranda study in Chapter 2?
5. The Bourne Manor functions as a kind of what in the novel?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)