Chapters 1 & 2
1. What is the narrative voice of the novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) Fourth person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person.
2. What is Wysteria's last name in the novel?
3. Wysteria's mansion is located on the eastern shore of what body of water?
(a) Lake Superior.
(b) Lake Erie.
(c) Lake Champlain.
(d) Lake Michigan.
4. What is the name of the estate owned by Wysteria in "Bird"?
(a) Mead Manor.
(b) Bourne Manor.
(c) Dean Manor.
(d) Barrows Manor.
5. Miranda comes to Wysteria's estate in what month in Chapter 1?
6. What does Miranda become trapped in by the wind in Chapter 1?
(a) An elm tree.
(b) A kite string.
(c) A willow tree.
(d) A rose bush.
7. What arrives and removes Miranda from her trapped position in Chapter 1?
(a) Three fauns.
(b) A white witch.
(c) A centaur.
(d) Two hounds.
8. How many stories high is Bourne Manor?
9. How many rooms are there in Bourne Manor?
10. How many turrets does Bourne Manor have?
This section contains 4,052 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)