1. What is Anne's father's occupation?
2. Where did Anne's father teach his class?
San Quentin to the prisoners.
3. What did Anne's father tell his students to read?
All the great books and plays they could get their hands on.
4. At what age did Anne start writing?
5. What was Anne's first poem about that got any attention?
6. Why does Anne write?
She wants to and she is good at it.
7. What does Anne say good writing is about?
Telling the truth.
This section contains 6,482 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)