Section 1: Introduction
1. What is Anne's father's occupation?
(d) Real Estate Agent.
2. Where did Anne's father teach his class?
(a) On the street to hippies.
(b) San Quentin to the prisoners.
(c) Elementary school to children.
(d) The local community college to kids.
3. What did Anne's father tell his students to read?
(a) All the great books and plays they could get their hands on.
(c) A few poems and hardback books.
(d) Only Thurber.
4. At what age did Anne start writing?
5. What was Anne's first poem about that got any attention?
(a) Tiny bubbles.
(c) Her father.
(d) John Glenn.
6. Why does Anne write?
(a) She wants to and she is good at it.
(b) She has read C. S. Lewis.
(c) Her father was a writer.
(d) She is a good typist.
Part 1, Writing, Section 1 Getting Started
7. What does Anne say good writing is about?
(a) Outlines, plots, and themes.
(c) Spelling everything correctly.
(d) Telling the truth.
This section contains 6,482 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)