|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don do in Chapter 40?
(a) He cries.
(b) He swears at Malorie.
(c) He lashes out at Tom.
(d) He tries to kill Victor.
2. What did Malorie tie to a tree to help her find the path to the rowboat?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A tank top.
(c) A blindfold.
(d) A piece of tape.
3. What does Malorie ask herself while rowing?
(a) Is she is a good mother?
(b) Does Henry love her?
(c) Is she a good girlfriend?
(d) Is she a good sister?
4. How much food does the group have when Malorie arrives?
(a) About three years' worth
(b) About two weeks' worth.
(c) About three months' worth.
(d) About a year's worth.
5. What does Victor bark at in the house?
(c) The birds.
(d) The cellar door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Felix go in Chapter 13?
2. What does Jules trip over when he first leaves the house during his excursion?
3. How long has Olympia been in labor when Malorie begins?
4. What does Gary say when asked about why he has Frank's notebook?
5. Why is Cheryl upset at the beginning of Chapter 30?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)