|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Olympia tell Malorie that the group is scared of them?
(a) They spend too much time together.
(b) They are pregnant.
(c) They are women.
(d) They carry large suitcases.
2. What food does Malorie NOT eat while pregnant?
(a) Chicken with coctail sauce.
(b) Raw fish on toast.
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Orange Brownies.
3. Who gets water from the well when Tom and Jules are away?
(a) Malorie and Olympia.
(b) Felix and Malorie.
(c) Felix and Don.
(d) Don and Cheryl.
4. What does Don tell Malorie and Olympia to do to their babies?
(a) Blind them.
(b) Wrap them in blankets.
(c) Feed them canned peas.
(d) Sterilize their drinking water.
5. Where were incidents of "The Problem" first reported?
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gary sleep?
2. What do Tom and Jules eat when they spend the night in an empty house on their excursion?
3. What does Malorie NOT identify as a problem from which the housemates suffer?
4. What happens to Malorie's rowboat at the beginning of Chapter 16?
5. Where does the volunteer drink the glass of questionable well water?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)