|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits in the front of the rowboat?
(c) The Boy.
(d) The girl.
2. What is in Riverbridge?
(a) Her boyfriend's home.
(b) A police station.
(c) A refuge.
(d) A fire station.
3. What do Shannon and Malorie see outside of their window?
(a) Two squirrels chasing each other.
(b) A dog barking at the air.
(c) A man begging for change.
(d) A man in a business suit with his eyes closed and using a walking stick.
4. How much food does the group have when Malorie arrives?
(a) About two weeks' worth.
(b) About a year's worth.
(c) About three months' worth.
(d) About three years' worth
5. What is the name of the cashier when Malorie buys her pregnancy test?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malorie bring with her to the safe house?
2. Where were incidents of "The Problem" first reported?
3. What did Malorie tie to a tree to help her find the path to the rowboat?
4. How many weeks along is Malorie when she takes her first test?
5. How did Tom's wife die?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)