|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the volunteer drink the glass of questionable well water?
(b) Malorie's room.
(c) The attic.
(d) The cellar.
2. How does Tom mark their lawn before leaving?
(a) A stake.
(b) A broomstick.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A blanket.
3. Why does Don not want to call phone numbers?
(a) He is too drunk.
(b) He has arthritic hands.
(c) He has a lack of faith in the process.
(d) He is too tired.
4. What do Gary and Don talk about?
(a) Frank's thoughts.
(b) Their favorite music.
(c) Their favorite sports teams.
(d) The end of the world.
5. What does Tom thinks he has found in a bowl in one of the houses?
(a) Melted ice cream.
(c) A fish.
(d) An eyeball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malorie's text message to her child's father say?
2. Who does Malorie suspect is the father of her child?
3. What did Malorie tie to a tree to help her find the path to the rowboat?
4. Why does Jules refuse to allow Victor to go outside?
5. How many months pregnant is Malorie when Tom and Jules first leave the house?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)