|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of alcohol does Tom drink?
2. Why does Jules want to wait awhile before leaving the second house?
(a) The dog is too erratic.
(b) He wants to find medicine.
(c) His wants to find more food.
(d) He wants to find money.
3. What do Shannon and Malorie see outside of their window?
(a) Two squirrels chasing each other.
(b) A man begging for change.
(c) A dog barking at the air.
(d) A man in a business suit with his eyes closed and using a walking stick.
4. Of whom does Tom think as he first leaves the house in Chapter 23?
(a) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His daughter.
5. What breed of dog does Jules find while on his and Tom's excursion?
(a) A dalmation.
(b) A husky.
(c) A german shepherd.
(d) A labrador.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the DJ that the group listens to?
2. How long ago from when Malorie leaves did Malorie discover the rowboat?
3. What is Tom's daughter's name?
4. What is the name of the dog who lives at the house?
5. What does Malorie do to pass the time while Tom and Jules are gone?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)