|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coleridge think Wordsworth elevated?
2. According to Coleridge, what did Wordsworth write about mostly?
(a) City life.
(b) Faithful life.
(c) Hectic life.
(d) Rustic life.
3. Who was Coleridge in debt to?
(a) The market.
(b) The church.
(c) The printer.
(d) The bank.
4. Whose meaning does Coleridge have the hardest time determining?
5. What does Coleridge describe as the result of both the conscious and unconscious?
(a) Positive knowledge.
(b) Negative imagination.
(c) Negative knowledge.
(d) Positive imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Overall, how does Coleridge feel about Crowley's style?
2. What religion does Coleridge say he observes?
3. Coleridge says that Samuel Daniel's work shows no mark of which of the following?
4. Coleridge says that e subject from a poem should be remote from what?
5. Which thesis is described as an act of self-consciousness as a source of knowledge?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)