|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Wordsworth's experimental poem?
2. Who was Coleridge in debt to?
(a) The church.
(b) The bank.
(c) The printer.
(d) The market.
3. Which adjective does Coleridge use to describe Wordsworth's style?
4. What did Coleridge write when living next to Wordsworth?
(a) Angry Fisherman.
(b) Eastern Country.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Ancient Mariner.
5. Coleridge says that meter comes from a state of which emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many motives does Coleridge believe men have?
2. Coleridge investigates the genius of which of the following as it belongs to man in Chapters XII - XIII?
3. According to Coleridge, meter results from an interplay between which combination?
4. According to Coleridge, what did Wordsworth write about mostly?
5. How does Coleridge describe man's spirit?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)