|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Coleridge quote to show that this author is rich in composition?
2. Coleridge describes the first ultimate end of poetry as which of the following?
3. Coleridge says that Wordsworth's writing shows depth of which of the following?
4. Which thesis states that truth must have corresponding reality?
(a) Thesis V.
(b) Thesis II.
(c) Thesis I.
(d) Thesis X.
5. Coleridge says that meter comes from a state of which emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coleridge say meter originates from?
2. What does Coleridge think Wordsworth elevated?
3. Who was Coleridge in debt to?
4. Coleridge says that philosophy is not like which field?
5. Coleridge says that e subject from a poem should be remote from what?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)