|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which thesis states that truth must have corresponding reality?
(a) Thesis V.
(b) Thesis I.
(c) Thesis II.
(d) Thesis X.
2. Wordsworth said that there was no difference between metrical composition and which of the following?
3. What does Coleridge say he used to write?
(a) Government documents.
(c) Travel brochures.
4. According to Coleridge, many reviews can be described with which of the following words?
5. Where did Coleridge travel and lecture?
(c) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of poet does Coleridge say conveys trivial thoughts?
2. What kind of language does Coleridge attribute to modern poets?
3. Which of the following does Coleridge describe as a primary force?
4. What was the name of Wordsworth's experimental poem?
5. Coleridge compares poets of his time to which poets from which country?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)