|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first task of the mind, according to Coleridge?
2. Coleridge claims that chaos involves first working with which of the following?
3. Coleridge claims that chaos involves second working with which of the following?
4. Coleridge believes there have always been men who view which of as a problem?
(a) Their own nature.
(b) Their own education.
5. According to Coleridge, who refined the mechanics of Kant's theories?
(c) Kant's followers.
6. Coleridge asks if philosophy differs from which field?
7. Coleridge said that ideas are represented by which of the following?
8. According to Descartes, what had thoughts?
9. Which of these is the third inner experience category Coleridge describes?
10. What did Hartley feel the basis of the law of associations was?
11. Ludovicus sought to explain the power of which of the following?
12. Coleridge feels that people are concerned with the origination of which of the following?
13. In Chapter VI, Coleridge uses an example of a girl from which country?
14. What does Coleridge describe as a cause and effect sequence?
15. What chain does Coleridge examine?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Coleridge feel about William Bowles overall?
2. Which of the following did Coleridge mention he was interested in?
3. What does Coleridge describe as a work of beauty and elegance?
4. Coleridge states his name is popular in spite of which of the following?
5. How old was Coleridge when he met Wordsworth?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)