1. Coleridge states his name is popular in spite of which of the following?
2. Coleridge feels it is necessary to address which of the following?
3. How old was Coleridge when he was first published?
4. What did Coleridge publish first?
5. What does Coleridge admit openly about his poems?
6. Which of the following does Coleridge admit he is unable to accept?
7. Coleridge refers to Poems of Various Subjects as being which of the following?
This section contains 2,907 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)