|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV - XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school did Coleridge go to?
(a) University of Southern California.
2. According to Coleridge, what does the chain result in?
3. What does Coleridge say the word "pedantry" means?
(a) The use of unsuitable words.
(b) The use of unsuitable functions.
(c) The use of unsuitable examples.
(d) The use of unsuitable philosophies.
4. Coleridge believes there have always been men who view which of as a problem?
(a) Their own education.
(d) Their own nature.
5. Coleridge quotes Wordsworth to make a point about what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Coleridge describe as a favorite?
2. Coleridge read which type of writing by William Bowles?
3. Who did Coleridge identify with most?
4. Coleridge says that Italian language used in poetry is that of which group?
5. Coleridge claims that chaos involves first working with which of the following?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)