|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIV - XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Coleridge, what does the chain result in?
2. Which of the following does Coleridge admit he is unable to accept?
3. What religion does Coleridge say he observes?
4. Which thesis is described as an act of self-consciousness as a source of knowledge?
(a) Thesis I.
(b) Thesis II.
(c) Thesis X.
(d) Thesis III.
5. Ludovicus sought to explain the power of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Coleridge describe man's spirit?
2. What was the first attack that Coleridge made against?
3. What does Coleridge say appropriateness is an issue in?
4. Coleridge feels he does not deserve which of the following that he has experienced?
5. What did Southey experiment with often?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)