|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Southey treated by critics?
2. Who sits as a critic, according to Coleridge?
(a) Newspaper editors.
(b) Everybody who can read.
(d) Book reviewers.
3. What does Coleridge describe as a work of beauty and elegance?
4. Coleridge says that informative reviews emphasize which quality?
5. How old was Coleridge when he was first published?
Short Answer Questions
1. The writings that gave Coleridge the most criticism regarded criticisms of which author?
2. Coleridge feels it is necessary to address which of the following?
3. Where did Coleridge and Wordsworth first meet?
4. What did Southey experiment with often?
5. What is the first emotion Coleridge says he does not understand toward him?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)