|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Coleridge feel about William Bowles overall?
(a) He finds him ignorant.
(b) He is impressed.
(c) He finds him in bad taste.
(d) He finds him adequate.
2. Coleridge refers to Poems of Various Subjects as being which of the following?
3. Coleridge describes ideas as being used to form which of the following?
4. Since the days of Chaucer and Gower, what does Coleridge believe writing requires now?
(a) More ideas.
(b) Fewer ideas.
(c) Less talent.
(d) More talent.
5. Coleridge feels it is necessary to address which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second emotion Coleridge says he does not understand toward him?
2. How does Coleridge describe his master's job in giving him a classical education?
3. Coleridge quotes Wordsworth to make a point about what?
4. What does Coleridge seem to be most impressed by?
5. What does Coleridge mention as Southey's writing?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)