|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Coleridge, what demands greater attention than any other profession?
2. Coleridge feels it is necessary to address which of the following?
3. Coleridge found there were endless ways to modify and combine which of the following?
(b) Vivid ideas.
(d) Bleak ideas.
4. Coleridge feels he does not deserve which of the following that he has experienced?
5. How does Coleridge describe his master's job in giving him a classical education?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Southey treated by critics?
2. Coleridge feels it is natural to be jealous of who?
3. What does Coleridge describe as a work of beauty and elegance?
4. Coleridge describes ideas as being used to form which of the following?
5. Coleridge states his name is popular in spite of which of the following?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)