|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Coleridge feels he cannot afford any indignation at which of the following?
(b) His rivals.
(c) Literary wrongs.
(d) Positive reviews.
2. Coleridge claims to owe what fraction of his reputation to critics?
3. Coleridge describes ideas as being used to form which of the following?
4. What did Southey experiment with often?
5. Coleridge refers to Poems of Various Subjects as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Coleridge feels it is necessary to address which of the following?
2. How does Coleridge feel about William Bowles overall?
3. What does Coleridge describe as a work of beauty and elegance?
4. According to Coleridge, what has changed from the days of Chaucer and Gower?
5. Who did Coleridge identify with most?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)