|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Coleridge describes which of the following as being a part of genius?
2. Coleridge claims to owe what fraction of his reputation to critics?
3. Coleridge says that informative reviews emphasize which quality?
4. How does Coleridge describe his master's job in giving him a classical education?
5. How does Coleridge seem to view most reviewers?
(d) Not qualified.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Coleridge identify with most?
2. Coleridge describes ideas as being used to form which of the following?
3. How old was Coleridge when he was first published?
4. Coleridge feels it is natural to be jealous of who?
5. Coleridge feels he does not deserve which of the following that he has experienced?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)